What to Expect on Moving Day
Thanks for scheduling your move with Muscular Moving Men. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you. Please take a moment to review the recommended to-do list before the big day. Click the link below to watch our YouTube video on what to expect on moving day. Please call our office with any questions or concerns and thanks for putting your trust in Muscular Moving Men.
Moving Day Checklist
- Begin purging your home. Separate items into those you will keep, donate or discard.
- Start using items that can’t be moved such as frozen foods, bleach and aerosols.
- Call your insurance agent to see what changes you need to make to your new policy.
- Order boxes and moving supplies from Muscular Moving Men.
- Clearly label each box with its contents and the room it is destined for.
- File a change of address with the Postal Service, or ask them to hold your mail at the post office in your new city.
- Notify utility services of your move (both at your old and new locations).
- Make travel arrangements for your pets.
- Notify government offices of your move.
- Plan meals for the last weeks to use up your food.
- Assemble a folder of important info about your house for the next home owner.